Make a Six-Figure Income Working from Home as a Freelance Personal, Life, Career, or Business Coach This Year.
America has gone "coaching crazy." Everyone wants to hire a coach.
Coaches can make great money - up to $240,000 a year or more. Best of all, the barriers to entry are low.
Do you have a telephone and a PC? Then you can start making money as a coach within the next 90 days - GUARANTEED or your money back.
Dear Coach (or Soon-to-be Coach):
America has gone "coach crazy."
When I was a lad starting my business career in the late 1970s, the only "coaches" we knew were guys like Billy Martin of the Yankees.
Today, though, everybody and his brother are hiring coaches.
These personal, life, relationship, business, or career coaches help their clients cope with the challenges and complexities of life and work in the 21st century.
For around a $1,000 a month, you can hire a coach to advise you on how to accomplish almost any conceivable goal - from starting a small business to getting a promotion - even finding a new boyfriend or girlfriend.
No doubt about it ... the opportunities to make money as a professional coach have never been greater:
- There are an estimated 40,000 coaches -- practicing in 70 countries.
- Coaching is a $1 billion a year industry ... growing at almost 25% a year.
- There are over 100 coaching schools worldwide -- and that number is growing rapidly.
Yet there's a problem.
Despite the fact that coaches can charge hourly rates from $75 to $500 an hour, only 10% of coaches earn over $100,000 a year.
How can that be?
These coaches may give good advice to their clients. They may know their stuff.
But many are absolutely terrible at managing their coaching business - and marketing and promoting their coaching services.
Now you can avoid the trap these coaches have fallen into ... and build a six-figure coaching practice in no time flat.
Discover what it takes to start and
run a six-figure coaching business
Internet marketing guru Fred Gleeck and I have earned millions of dollars - individually and collectively - in the "advice business."
We've made money giving advice in every way imaginable: writing, publishing, speaking, Webinars, teleconferences, seminars, boot camps, consulting, audio CDs, videos, and coaching.
Now, in our newly revised audio program, Coaching for Cash, Fred and I tell you exactly what you need to know to start and run a successful six-figure coaching business.
- What's the difference between a coach and a consultant - and, can you be both?
- How to earn as much as $240,000 a year as a freelance business, career, personal, or life coach - even if you have no special education or credentials.
- What is coaching ... and how does it differ from consulting? Plus: pros and cons of entering the coaching profession.
- The 4 types of coaches that regularly get hired in today's market.
- Do you have what it takes to become a professional coach? Simple self-assessment gives you the answer.
- Gaining the expertise and subject matter knowledge you need to coach your clients effectively -- and give them their money's worth.
- The critical skills you need as a coach ... and how to acquire or develop each.
- Licenses, certifications, and professional accreditation for coaches ... and which (if any) you need.
- Understanding why clients hire coaches ... and how to consistently deliver what they want and expect from you.
- 3 billing methods for professional coaches - and the best one for you to start with.
- Determining your fees and scope of service - what you do for your coaching clients, and how you are paid for it.
- How to stand head and shoulders above all other coaches in your niche, field, or market.
- What guarantee can you offer your clients to ensure satisfaction with your coaching service?
- Protecting yourself from unscrupulous clients: contracts and retainer fees.
- Are coaches in short supply ... or is there an over-abundance of coaches? The answer may shock you.
- Get rich in your coaching niche: choosing your area of specialization.
- Augmenting your coaching income: consulting, speaking, writing, information products, books, and other ancillary products and services.
- Growing your business: building a coaching practice with multiple practitioners.
- Solving client problems vs. helping clients help themselves. Which one is a coach expected to do?
- Why Internet information marketing should be every coach's second business.
- Creating your content-rich coaching Web site - and how to generate traffic from potential coaching clients.
- Writing and publishing an online newsletter for your coaching prospects and clients.
- How to deal with clients who hire you as their coach and then do not follow the advice you give them.
- Use these proven offline marketing strategies to attract potential coaching clients like a magnet.
- Generate new business opportunities by offering a free coaching session.
- Is paying a finder's fee for referrals to your coaching business a smart way to get new leads and clients?
- What it takes to quickly build your coaching income to $100,000 a year and beyond.
- Why you need to screen potential coaching clients as carefully as potential clients screen YOU.
- How to escape the trap of "trading time for dollars" with passive and back-end income.
- Working with coaching clients one at a time and in groups - in person or over the phone.
- Take your coaching practice to the next level by writing a book on your coaching specialty.
- Should a coach let clients pay with a credit card? Also: how to make sure your clients don't stiff you.
- How to "advertise" your coaching service in your local newspaper or industry journal - without paying a dime for ad space.
- Which works best for generating coaching leads online - organic search or pay-per-click advertising?
- How to determine whether you can ethically work for a client outside of your industry or specialty.
- An extremely clever way to get people to continue to pay you a monthly fee ... long after they are no longer your coaching clients.
- How to handle the objection, "I can get coaching for a lower fee from your competitors."
- The most powerful way to get a sustainable competitive advantage over other coaches in your niche or field.
- Make yourself the most famous coach in your industry with do-it-yourself public relations.
- How to convince prospects you know what you're doing -- without revealing that you are new to coaching.
- A 7-step process for generating leads -- and closing sales -- with new coaching customers.
- How to win new business without over-promising or making claims you can't back up.
- Planning your client workload ... and booking coaching slots in your schedule ... to full capacity - without over-scheduling your time.
- How to save money -- and reduce your overhead -- by working at home. Plus: the only time a coach might need to rent an outside office.
- Creating a "one-sheet" flier on your coaching service you can hand out as hard copy -- or send to potential clients online.
- How to promote your coaching practice by giving lectures, speeches, workshops, and seminars.
- Targeting potential coaching clients by zip code. Plus: the one zip code where many coaches won't take on new clients.
- Marketing your coaching practice online through viral marketing and social media: LinkedIn, YouTube, MySpace, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Blogging for coaches: getting the word out in the blogosphere.
- Can coaching services be sold through online affiliate marketing?
- And so much more....
Special Bonus Gift (a $97 value) - yours FREE!
Act now and you get the complete typewritten transcript of the Cash from Coaching audio program - as a downloadable PDF e-book - absolutely FREE!
In it, you'll find:
- 7 ways to get more coaching clients at the fees you want to charge. Page 59.
- How to get more coaching clients using the "takeaway close." Page 4.
- Determining your target geographic market: getting out-of-town clients to work with you via phone and e-mail. Page 66.
- What to tell your client during your first coaching session that can help them clarify their goals and objectives. Page 35.
- How to generate word-of-mouth buzz for your new coaching service and Web site. Page 67.
- How to get over $175 worth of marketing advice for coaches for free. Page 5.
- Handling coaching clients who are difficult to work with or dissatisfied with your service or their results. Page 37.
- Spreading the word about your new coaching practice online through blogging, viral marketing, Facebook, and other social media. Page 68.
- How to earn more money than 90% of the coaches already working today. Page 8.
- Proven tips and techniques for marketing your coaching services. Page 39.
- What clients want most from personal and life coaches. Page 12.
- How to pick and choose your coaching clients so you only work with people you want to work with. Page 41.
- Must you be a subject matter expert to coach others in your topic. Answer on page 13.
- How to promote yourself as a guru in your coaching specialty or niche. Page 46.
- The 2 skills every coach must have. No exceptions. Page 14.
- Generating leads for your coaching services with pay-per-click ad campaigns. Page 49.
- Credentials that help sell you as a coach to potential clients - and how to acquire them cheaply and easily. Page 16.
- How to continue to make money from your coaching clients even after they stop doing business with you. Page 50.
- What to charge for your coaching services. Page 19.
- Close more sales by offering clients different levels of service at different price points - and letting them pick the one that fits their budget. Page 51.
- Multiply your coaching income with "back-end" profit arrangements. Page 20.
- How to become the top coach in your field or market niche. Page 52.
- Performance guarantees for your coaching clients. How much can you promise and guarantee to deliver? Page 54.
- How to avoid giving away free coaching to deadbeats who may never hire you. Page 53.
- Securing coaching clients with free trial offers. Page 24.
- How to create your "CUSP" - Coach's Unique Selling Proposition. Page 26.
- Passive income for coaches: packaging your coaching expertise into information products you sell on your Web site. Page 29.
- Creating a Web site for your coaching business. Plus: how to build a large e-list of clients and prospects. Page 31.
- Developing a coaching methodology that works for you - and your clients. Page 33.
- How to make $240,000 a year as an independent business or personal coach. Page 57.
- And much, much more....
Order now and save $50
People have been telling me my product prices are among the lowest they've encountered on the Internet ... and that I am an idiot to charge so little for the valuable content I offer.
So I am raising the list price on all my new audio programs, including Coaching for Cash, to $147.
But for a limited time only, I'm going to offer Coaching for Cash at a special introductory rate of $97.
That's less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time - and a savings of $50 off the cover price.
However, $97 is the price you pay only if our instructions help you launch a successful coaching career.
If they don't, this program will cost you zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
That's because I invite you to...
Use it risk-free for 90 days
If Coaching for Cash doesn't start - or jump-start - your coaching career with a bang ...
Or you are not 100% satisfied for any reason ... or for no reason at all ...
Just return the CDs to me within 90 days for a full and prompt product refund.
That way, you risk nothing.
I can't think of a fairer ... or more risk-free ... way to try my Coaching for Cash program - and put my proven methods to work making you more money in your coaching business.
Have too much to read already ...
and not enough time to read it?
Best of all, Coaching for Cash isn't another ponderous e-book or giant manual that will sit on your shelf forever because you never get around to reading it.
Because you're so busy, we recorded Coaching for Cash on 2 long-playing audio CDs.
So there's zero reading time -- you can listen to the program while working out at the gym, cutting your grass, or driving in your car.
That way, you can absorb the entire program in just a few hours as you go about your daily routine.
And you won't have to crack a book to do it!
So what are you waiting for?
To examine my Coaching for Cash audio program for 90 days risk-free, just click below now:
P.S. FREE Bonus Gift! Remember, order today and you get the complete typewritten transcript of Cash from Coaching as a downloadable e-book - every word of the audio, a $97 value -- absolutely FREE.
To order Cash from Coaching … and download your FREE companion e-book … just click here now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, speaking, and consulting, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s. He also earns an extra $200,000 a year, working only a few hours a month, with his spare-time Internet marketing business ... and now he wants to show you how to duplicate his "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" within the next 18 to 24 months!
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He has also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
After years of writing winning online copy that made his clients rich, Bob decided recently to launch his own Internet marketing business. In creating the "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" in collaboration with Fred Gleeck, Bob took his online business from zero products - and zero income - to over $4,000 a week in net revenues. He did it in less than 6 months, and now is on target to make over $220,000 in annual online sales working just 20 minutes a week!
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of "Make Money on the Internet," Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
--Michael Meanwell, author, "The Wealthy Writer"
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
--Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient
"Considered one of the best copywriters in the country."
--David E. Wright, President, International Speakers Network
"There's no better copywriter than Robert W. Bly, the man I call the 'King of Copy.' He can teach you more about the art and science of marketing than anyone I know."
--Richard Dean Starr
"20 years ago, when Bob Bly starting teaching copywriting, the field was deeply shrouded in mystery. Now, thanks to Bob, learning copywriting, though still a tricky proposition, is much easier."
"For over 25 years, Bob Bly has set the gold standard in results-oriented business-to-business writing."
--Roger C. Parker, author, Looking Good in Print
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of all."
"When it comes to educating his fellow copywriters and marketers, Bob Bly is the master."
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece outproduced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful ... even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well.
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great -- will roll out as the control."
--Chris Gast, Intuit
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
--Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
--Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
--Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
--George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report
"It was a pleasure to work with you. Your stuff just works. You are the best money I've ever spent. Thanks a million!"
--Gail Coopersmith, Coopersmith List Consultants
"Your copy was right on target and played a major role in one of our most successful new product launches."
--Joan Damico, GretagMacbeth
"We're still running both projects you did for us last time. They're still pulling. Great stuff.
--John Leper, Stanford International
"The first four times your half-page, 2-color ad ran in Chemical Engineering, it was the highest inquiry generating ad in the magazine. It even outscored full pages and spreads."
--Bob Berner, Robert K. Berner Associates
"We still are using [the package you did for us]. It still beats all challengers to the control."
--Mark Friedman, Medical Economics
"Potence insert is looking good, currently projected to achieve a 3.64% response with a $60 (three units of purchase) average order."
--Glory Kneass, Drs. Preferred
"The Internet direct mail you wrote for us got an excellent response: 7.55% from a rented list of hard-to-excite prospects."
--Ken Paston, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
"Bob, since working with you last fall on the plan to position Unique Truck as a source for all shop equipment, we have cut our catalog mailings 60% with no drop in sales. I look forward to a long relationship."
--Dick Stillwell, President, Unique Truck
"Sizzling stuff... very compelling... top shelf. Thanks for your quick turnaround."
--Patrick Kephart, MasterMedia
"All who reviewed your copy agreed it was terrific. Certainly it's the best DM copy I've ever had to work with, because you've hit the rare combination of good writing and a good knowledge of what you are writing about."
--Lois DeLong, American Institute of Chemical Engineers
"The copy is very good and certainly a fresh improvement on what we've done in the past. Thanks again for your help... the campaign was very successful."
--Scott Thompson, Federal Employees Almanac
"Congratulations. Your Forecasts & Strategies 'Internet Infrastructure' package is a winner... your piece is doing almost twice as good as our 'Y2K Sample Issue' mailing. I am looking forward to working with you again in the future."
--Chris Marett, Phillips Publishing
"Bob Bly, our marketing consultant, helped us produce over 8% response in less than 2 months after we started a marketing campaign. Not only did we get good numbers, we got inquiries from the cream of the crop on our target list. And, we generated about 350% increase in dollar business over the previous year."
--Sheila M. Anderson, President, Commercial Property Services
"The advanced renewal you wrote for Utility Forecaster is doing great! Mailed 4/29... 5.2% response (as of 5/27) and an average sale of $116. Thanks!"
--Lori Bethea, KCI Communications
"Your #10 direct mail package for Sarnoff's Samurai Strategies has beat the pants off the control by more than 3 to 1. Congratulations and keep up the good work!"
--David Yale, M&PA
"The letter is good... approximately 10% responded."
--Stephen S. Flaum, Flaum Consultants
"Here is a contract for four separate direct mail packages. The More Than a Gut Feeling for Sales direct mail package is getting an excellent response—a very big thank you for your help on that project."
--Tiffan Yamen, American Media
"The direct mail package looks great! Thanks!"
--Tammy Ray, Marketing Director, McGraw-Hill Book Clubs
"You sure write powerful copy!"
--Fred Weiss, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
--Murray Raphel, Raphel Marketing
--Markus Allen, Publisher
"There is no greater authority on business-to-business direct response copywriting than Bob Bly. What impresses me most about Bob Bly is his knack for making things clear and simple."
"Bob Bly is among the most accomplished self-employed copywriters in recent years."
"Bob Bly is probably the best business-to-business, high tech. industrial, direct marketing copywriter in the country."
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of them all."
"[A] freelance writing dynamo...."
"One of the great copywriters in the direct marketing industry...."
--Ruth Stevens, author, The DMA Lead Generation Handbook
"...[a] copywriting giant..."
--Freelance Writer's Report
"Bob Bly is a human machine who has been outputting high-grade direct marketing copy for decades. I've read a few of his numerous books and have learned much from this pro."
--Larry Chase, Web Digest For Marketers
"Renowned direct marketing practitioner and prolific author Bob Bly [is] nationally recognized for his control-beating copy. [He] knows how to write for results."
--Kansas City Direct Marketing Association
"Bob Bly is in the upper echelon of direct mail and e-mail copywriters and he's an all-around direct marketing guru. In addition to hundreds of successful campaigns for technology clients, Bly has authored or co-authored more then 50 books."
--Bruce Hadley, softwareceo.com
"Bly is probably one of the world's most famous and experienced copywriters. He is also a noted authority on the creation of online copy and online trends."
--The Compulsive Reader
"Bob Bly is a world-class copywriter."
"I've known Bob for a long time. His stuff is terrific."
--Johne Forde, Copywriter's Roundtable
"Bob Bly [is] a prolific advertising genius."
--Joe Vitale, "Mr. Fire"
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
--Ronald J. Rich